1-Day South Grand Canyon Connoisseur with Helicopter from Las Vegas (Can upgrade to the helicopter sightseeing)LV1-177
- Reward Points
Round-way Flight + Hummer Tour of National Park
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Enjoy the scenic route flying over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River. Explore the reason why the Grand Canyon can be considered as the national treasure
- The tour bus will stop at Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point for a fantastic view of the Canyon
- Transfer by motor coach/van to Grand Canyon National Park. Stop at one scenic lookout point. A box meal will be provided to enjoy during your exploration of the Grand Canyon
- Two upgrade options are available: upgrade helicopter viewing North Rim of Grand Canyon and South Rim of Grand Rim. Or you can also choose HUMMER Tour of South Rim of Grand Canyon to start your 2-hours excellent journey.
|Day 1||Grand Canyon National Park (Tour Duration: Approximately 9.5 hours)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim / Colorado River / Las Vegas / Grand Canyon|
Grand Canyon National Park (Tour Duration: Approximately 9.5 hours)
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
An exciting helicopter tour staring with fly over the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Lake Mead, The ever-changing landscape will amaze you as the Grand Canyon itself comes into view! After about 65 minutes on the plane, you land at Grand Canyon National Park Airport to transition to the next part of your day’s adventure. The vastness and complexity of the Grand Canyon is truly best appreciated by flying over it, but airplane and helicopter experiences offer such different perspectives. You’ll appreciate it even more by doing both.
You’ll fly over the Dragon Corridor, one of the deepest and widest parts areas of the canyon, seeing all the way down to the Colorado River. You’ll pass over Grand Canyon’s higher, more densely forested North Rim before landing back at the airport. You’ll rejoin the rest of your tour group inside historic Grand Canyon Village, where you’ll have time to stroll along the canyon rim to explore the fantastic view at the stops of Bright Angle Lodge and Mather Point, receive a box lunch and plenty of time to hike along the canyon rim, exploring local shops and antique buildings.
Then back on the plane and heading back to Boulder City and shuttling back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Tour Duration:Approximately 9.5 hours, the tour duration time is inclusive of hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Flight duration: Approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Stop at Grand Canyon: Approximately 3 hours
Flight Check-in: Clients arrive at Boulder Terminal for check-in. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID.
Flight time: To the Grand Canyon National Park airport is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes each way. Enjoy the scenic route flying over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
Arrive and pick-up service: Arrive at the Grand Canyon airport. Transfer by motor coach/van to Grand Canyon National Park. Stop at one scenic lookout point.
Tour in Grand National Park: Visit the two most popular scenic spots, each taking about 20-30 minutes to explore and take photos.
Meal: A box meal will be provided to enjoy during your exploration of the Grand Canyon.
Return: Return to Grand Canyon Airport taking about an hour and 10 minutes.
Upon arrival, check in at the shuttle bus information desk for a ride back to your hotel
Round-way Flight + Hummer Tour of National Park
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off in Las Vegas||ONLY for the major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip||Please note your hotel name and detailed address when you place the order. The pick-up time is subject to the confirmation|
- All participants must provide their names and actual weight.
Includes & Excludes
- Motor coach/van tour in Grand Canyon National Park
- Bus + hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off in Las Vegas (ONLY for the major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip)
- Flights to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon+25-30 minutes helicopter flight over the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon
- Gratuity for the guide/driver
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Cameras and mobile phones are permitted and encouraged, but caution: "selfie sticks" and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the helicopter
- In case of unprecedented weather conditions and/or other events, a tour may be cancelled.
- Please take your passport.
- Bring your own bottle of water (only one), but don't open it during the flight
- Sweaters are recommended from March to September, winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March, and comfortable shoes should be worn. The ground of the grand canyon is not smooth, rocky and flat.Sports shoes or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- If your tour includes complimentary hotel shuttle service, please be at the confirmed hotel pick up location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time. Many hotels have dedicated tour pick up locations away from the main lobby. Please confirm you are at the correct location within your hotel prior to pick up. Pick up is approximately 90 minutes prior to flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day and traffic conditions).
- A valid government issued photo ID (driver's license or passport) is required at time of check in for each person 18 years of age or older.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction