Antelope Canyon X Ticket - Hiking TourLV1-10164
Dates & Prices
The 1.5 hour Antelope Canyon X hiking tour begins at the Navajo Nation Reservation. After parking and payment, you are transported in a 44 transport vehicle 3 miles to the mouth of Antelope Canyon X, where you then hike 100 meters into Antelope Canyon X. At the bottom, Taadidiin Tour guides assist you through a tour of the first slot canyon. After the first slot canyon is complete, guides accompany you on the 200-meter walk to the second slot canyon.
Antelope Canyon X is named after the Xs carved into the Navajo Sandstone created by millions of years of rainfall and wind. Please arrive 15 – 20 minutes early to complete the required waiver and check in.
Please note that, for same-day reservations, we only accept walk-ins. We do not visit or offer tours to Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon. Tours will be canceled if NOAA issues a flash flood warning for the area.
9:00amChildren: age 0-17
9:30amChildren: age 0-17
10:00amChildren: age 0-17
10:30amChildren: age 0-17
11:00amChildren: age 0-17
11:30amChildren: age 0-17
12:00pmChildren: age 0-17
12:30pmChildren: age 0-17
1:00pmChildren: age 0-17
1:30pmChildren: age 0-17
2:00pmChildren: age 0-17
2:30pmChildren: age 0-17
3:00pmChildren: age 0-17
Departure & Return
|Antelope Canyon X by Tadidiin ToursPlesae use Google Map for navigation||You are required to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your entering time to check in.||MP 308 Hwy 98 #3784, Page, AZ 86040|
- E-voucher must be printed. Customers are required to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your entering time to check in. No late allowed.
Includes & Excludes
- Navajo Permit fee: $8.00/person
- Bottle Water
- Navajo tour guide tips, $3/person suggested.
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Customers are required to arrive at least 1 hour prior to your entering time to check in. No late allowed.
- Please choose your entering time from the Packages
- No tripods or monopods are allowed.
- Bags are NOT allowed on tour
- We do not recommend persons with physical limitations or who are pregnant to participate.
- If the canyon is closed due to heavy snow or rain, we will refund you fully afther receive the official notification from local office.
- Please provide us with your vaild contact information when place an order. We need to contact you if there are any changes for your order. You are fully responsible for any loss caused by communication with delay.
- If you are planning to travel during the holidays (New Year/Christmas), place make the reservation at least one month in advance.
- Photographs or video taken for commercial use are prohibited unless accompanied by a valid Special Use permit issued by Navajo Nation Parks and Recreation Department or Navajo Office of Broadcasting Services.
- Non-refundable reservations cannot be cancelled or modified once submitted.
A relatively simple process, we got the tour we wanted on the day and time we wanted. We received our e tickets by e mail in a reasonable amount of time, the day after ordering, and all went smoothly.
Canyon X is breathtaking and everyone who is lucky to be a tour guide was so pleasant, knowledgeable and great photographers:)
Great tour, with a very good guide (Van). we have learn some good shooting Technics... thank you!
The Canyon X tour is great. The employees are professional and friendly. And as a side note they do accommodate walkups from other cancellations of other tour companies when possible. We went on a particularly snowy day with plenty of mud but the canyon itself was beautiful and the floors were for the most part good to walk on. We got great pics even though the weather was not as good as it could have been. Planning on going back in late spring. Good job to all at Canyon X thanks for a good time.
Easy and fast purchasing process. Now, willing to enjoy the tour!
Chris is an amazing guide!
Amazing tour! We were able to visit two different canyons and the tour groups were small which allowed us to take many beautiful pictures. All of the tour guides and staff were extremely fun, friendly, and knowledgeable. Thank you!
Amazing experience. Would repeat it without a doubt
Easy to book and helpful when I had a question.
Spectacular and well guided tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and captivating. Group size was small, so we learned a lot while had plenty of time to enjoy. Warmly recommended and big thank you to Van from the swiss visitors
UNA VISITA REALMENTE SORPRENDENTE. LO RECOMIENDO 100%
David was a fantastic tour guide. He showed us how to take pictures as a pro. We ended up with some amazing shots. We enjoyed meeting his mom at check in as well! Although the walk to the cavern was challenging in, and especially out, it was totally worth it!! Don't miss this experience! PS. We all agreed, Sapsquatch was the world champion at hide-and-seek :-)
Overall, this was an excellent experience and a less crowded alternative to upper and/or lower antelope canyon. My tour guide, Marco (?) was excellent! He was very personable and informative! He did a great demonstration using the sand and some water to show us how the canyons formed over time. The only gripe I had was the confusion in time. This location is located in a different time zone and I was unaware of this until the morning I put the address into my GPS. After reserving, the confirmation says that the reservation must be printed on paper. I went to great lengths to get this printed (because I had forgotten), but did not need it once I arrived and checked in.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction