2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York/New Jersey with Corning Glass MuseumNY2-11
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Take a trip to Niagara Falls for an unforgettable trip!
- Explore the power of nature and take an in-depth tour to Niagara Falls!
- We prioritize your safety by traveling with thoroughly disinfected sightseeing coaches and our professional well-trained tour escort.
- Visit the Corning Glass Center and watch the exquisite glass craftsmanship.
|Day 1||Corning → Watkins Glen →Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Watkins Glen State Park||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→New York||Niagara Falls / Niagara Park / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist||
Corning → Watkins Glen →Niagara Falls
Corning Glass Center
Watkins Glen State Park
Millennium Buffalo / Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls-Grand Island Or Same level
Today we will be heading to the Corning Glass Museum! The museum is located in western New York and is dedicated to history, art, and the science behind glassmaking. Following, we will be visiting Niagara Falls and overlooking the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall! Here, you will be simply amazed by the beauty of the falls and what makes Niagara Falls worth the visit.
Corning Museum of Glass (optional, 90 mins) → Watkins Glen State Park (optional, 60 mins) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (optional, 90mins)
The Corning Museum of Glass
Corning Museum of Glass is a beautiful glass artwork museum! It showcases over 3,500 years’ worth of glass for you to explore from Asia, Europe, America and more! Corning Museum of Glass even contains an Innovation Center and a 35 Centuries of Glass gallery! The Innovation Center in the Corning Museum of Glass houses interactive studies of science and research! Explore the museum with us today, as we take you through its educational and engaging exhibits! It is simply the most perfect museum for anyone of any age to visit!
Watkins Glen State Park
Glen Creek has carved a dramatic gorge into the Watkins Glen hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade.
Niagara Falls Night Tour
Get closer to America's Oldest State Park at Niagara Falls State Park! Enjoy some awe-inspiring sceneries and adventure-packed experience with us! Niagara Falls is actually not one waterfall, but three. The Niagara River flows down from Lake Erie and is divided by Goat Island. There, part of it flows to the horseshoe-shaped Canadian Falls (aptly named Horseshoe Falls), and the rest flows to the American Falls. At the American falls, the river is also split by a second small island, Luna Island, creating the third, small waterfall known as Bridal Veil Falls.
Things to Know
- Watkins Glen State Park is a summer itinerary, executed after the opening of the canyon, usually from April to October each year.
Niagara Falls→New York
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Today we will be exploring the true beauty and nature of Niagara Falls! We will start by visiting the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. Finally, we will take a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist and the Whirlpool jet boat tours.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (optional, 120mins, include Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 60mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 40mins, it will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Niagara Falls Daytime View (30 mins) → New York
1. Jetboat will be operated according to the specific weather conditions and the number of passengers. If the number of passengers is insufficient, the departure may be suspended. Minimum age for passenger who wants to take Jetboat is 4 years old with a height limit of minimum 40 inches.
2. Maid of the Mist Niagara Falls Boat usually closed in winter season, it will not be visited based on attraction closure.
Niagara Whirlpool State Park
The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated that the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by an upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by the Niagara River.
Old Fort Niagara State Park
Old Fort Niagara is a rich historical landmark. It spans more than 300 years and its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in major wars of: The French and Indian War, the American Revolution, and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort too.
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
Experience the Niagara River like no other way. The exciting boat ride takes passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Maid of The Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes the Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water lays over the crest line of the falls every minute during daytime peak tourist hours. The famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Things to Know
Departure & Return
|Michael Kors||06:30||10 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019|
|Red Lobster||06:45||5 Times Sq #5, New York, NY 10036|
|Andrews Coffee Shop||07:00||463 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018|
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||07:00||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Union square (Capital One Bank)||07:15||853 Broadway, New York, NY 10003|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|In front of Acme market||08:20||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:50||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
- Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35，Child (age 0-12) $25
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $25.25, Child (age 6-12) $14.75
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult：$68.85； Senior(55+)：$68.85； Children (6-12, minimum of 40 inches tall)：$42.34
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $10
- Niagara In-Depth Tour: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $29, Child (age 3-12) $19 including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|16 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 80% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 40% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
This was a very fun and easy 2-day tour of the Niagara Falls despite the winter season our tour guide, Jake, was very informative and made it a great experience. The sites and views were breathtaking! Definitely booking again for summer. Bus came equipped to charge phones, comfortable seats to nap on the way up and back, clean and driver was always on point and a great conductor.
The product page contains clear details, and I really liked the fact that a reply to my question in the comments section while booking was included in the confirmation email that was sent to me. This is just regarding the shopping experience as I am yet to complete the tour.
I did have a real real wonderful experience in this journey. Thanks for Wannar to let me enjoy this wonderful trip. It was worth to say that our tour guide is excellent. Clear introduction of each attraction he made each time, along with his humor and relaxing style, which brought much more shining points to this comfortable trip! I strongly recommend this trip at Wannar！
Booking this trip at Wannar is really the best choice! Before I made this booking, I had compared it with other agency and finally choose Wanna mainly because of the reasonable price. Amazing falls! This was an awesome trip that I had ever come across before. For everyone that needed to see such a wonderful fall at least once! The tour guide was excellent and knowledgeable as well.Well-arranged trip and everything was on schedule. We just spent a little bit time when we wait for our guide. Niagara Falls was so brilliant and I will remember every step I have mad in Niagara Falls!
There are much more comments said the Canadian falls are much better and grand than in US side. And as regard for this reason, when I prepared this journey and thought there would be much more crowded in Canadian side than that of US side. Although it was actually gathered plenty of tourists even at American falls there, but it was worth to see the falls at least once whenever in the daytime or at night.
Wonderful trip! Awesome fall! Nice guide! All things happened there are amazing! I was so excited to be there and could not express my astonishing feeling of the particular words! I did both experiences in American and Canadian both two sides, but to be honest, in my own viewpoint, the US side is better, but it also worth for you visiting from Canadian side!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction