2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York/New Jersey with Corning Glass MuseumNY2-11
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Special: hotel breakfast included
- 24 hours in the Niagara Falls area with many in-depth tour options, and watch the spectacular Niagara Falls Illumination!
Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist!
- Special: Maid of Mist Admission included-Value $25.25/person
|Day 1||Corning→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Goat Island / Horseshoe Falls / Bridalveil Falls / American Falls|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→New York||Niagara Falls / Niagara Park / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist||
Corning Glass Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buffalo Downtown Or Same level
We are heading to the Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90mins)
The Corning Museum of Glass
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by a professional glass craftsman, and, will have a chance to know how ancient Egyptians made the world's first glass mask 3000 years ago!
Niagara Falls Night Tour
Get closer to America's Oldest State Park at Niagara Falls State Park! Enjoy some awe-inspiring sceneries and adventure-packed experiences with us! Niagara Falls is actually not one waterfall, but three. The Niagara River flows down from Lake Erie and is divided by Goat Island. There, part of it flows to the horseshoe-shaped Canadian Falls (aptly named Horseshoe Falls), and the rest flows to the American Falls. At the American falls, the river is also split by a second small island, Luna Island, creating the third, small waterfall known as Bridal Veil Falls.
Niagara Falls→New York
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Holiday Inn Newark International Airport North Or Same level
Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn the history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more.
Whirlpool State Park (20 mins) → Old Fort Niagara State Park In-depth Tour (Optional, 55mins) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 60mins) → Maid of the Mist (40mins, ticket included) → Niagara Falls Daytime View (30 mins) → New York
Niagara Whirlpool State Park
The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River.
Old Fort Niagara State Park
Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
Experience the Niagara River in no other way possible. The exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Things to Know
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours will be adjusted or suspended according to specific weather conditions and the number of passengers.
Departure & Return
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||07:00||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - ACME Markets||08:20||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:50||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult：$64.00； Senior(55+)：$64.00； Children (6-12, minimum of 40 inches tall)：$40.00；
- Old Fort Niagara State Park In-Depth Tour Adult：$15.00； Senior (65+)：$15.00； Child (3-12)：$10.00；
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Wannar strongly recommends that all guests get vaccinated before traveling.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|16 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 95% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 45% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
This was a very fun and easy 2-day tour of the Niagara Falls despite the winter season our tour guide, Jake, was very informative and made it a great experience. The sites and views were breathtaking! Definitely booking again for summer. Bus came equipped to charge phones, comfortable seats to nap on the way up and back, clean and driver was always on point and a great conductor.
The product page contains clear details, and I really liked the fact that a reply to my question in the comments section while booking was included in the confirmation email that was sent to me. This is just regarding the shopping experience as I am yet to complete the tour.
I did have a real real wonderful experience in this journey. Thanks for Wannar to let me enjoy this wonderful trip. It was worth to say that our tour guide is excellent. Clear introduction of each attraction he made each time, along with his humor and relaxing style, which brought much more shining points to this comfortable trip! I strongly recommend this trip at Wannar！
Booking this trip at Wannar is really the best choice! Before I made this booking, I had compared it with other agency and finally choose Wanna mainly because of the reasonable price. Amazing falls! This was an awesome trip that I had ever come across before. For everyone that needed to see such a wonderful fall at least once! The tour guide was excellent and knowledgeable as well.Well-arranged trip and everything was on schedule. We just spent a little bit time when we wait for our guide. Niagara Falls was so brilliant and I will remember every step I have mad in Niagara Falls!
There are much more comments said the Canadian falls are much better and grand than in US side. And as regard for this reason, when I prepared this journey and thought there would be much more crowded in Canadian side than that of US side. Although it was actually gathered plenty of tourists even at American falls there, but it was worth to see the falls at least once whenever in the daytime or at night.
Wonderful trip! Awesome fall! Nice guide! All things happened there are amazing! I was so excited to be there and could not express my astonishing feeling of the particular words! I did both experiences in American and Canadian both two sides, but to be honest, in my own viewpoint, the US side is better, but it also worth for you visiting from Canadian side!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction