6-Day New York, Niagara Falls, Washington D.C., Boston Tour from New YorkNY6-36
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- 【Safety First】Travel with thoroughly disinfected sightseeing coach and our professional well-trained tour escort.
- 【The Big Apple】Visit iconic sites, buildings, and parks in New York, one of the most prestigious cities.
- 【Eastern US】Pack an array of top landmarks and attractions on the east coast, learning more about local culture and history.
- 【Wonder of Nature】Take an in-depth visit to Niagara Falls, getting astonished by the power of nature and spectacular view!
- 【World Top University】Walk into two of the world top ranked universities -- Harvard University and MIT.
- 【Foodie’s Choice】Grab a bite of authentic local taste, check out the fresh products at Quincy Market and enjoy a real Boston lobster meal
|Day 1||Home - NYC||New York|
|Day 2||New York City Tour||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / World Trade Center / Metropolitan Museum of Art / New York Holy Trinity Church / New York Madame Tussauds||
|Day 3||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Philadelphia / Independence National Historical Park / Liberty Bell / US Capitol / White House / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Washington DC|
|Day 4||Corning → Watkins Glen →Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Watkins Glen State Park||
|Day 5||Niagara Falls → Boston||Maid of the Mist / Old Fort Niagara / Boston||
|Day 6||Boston → Home||Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship / Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
Home - NYC
Crowne Plaza Newark Airport Or Same level
Airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) Pick-up Information:
1. Every day from 9:00 to 21:00 (Please be noticed the listed time refers to the meeting time with our staff after claiming your baggage.); we provide complimentary airport pick-up at two major airports of New York: JFK and LGA, Flushing (9:30 to 17:00), and Chinatown in Manhattan( 18:30).
2. Arrival procedure for domestic flight: Arrival→Baggage Claim area→Meet tour guide→Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3. Arrival procedure for international flight: Arrival→Go through immigration→Baggage Claim Area→Go through Custom→Meet tour guide→Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
4. If customers arrived outside of the complimentary airport pickup hours, we can arrange 24 hours airport pick-up service for $132(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $11 for each additional person).
5. For guests arrived at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), you can take either hotel shuttle or a taxi to your hotel. We offer paid airport pick-up service at a cost of $132 for the first two passengers and extra $11 charge on each additional passenger.
The first-day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $12/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for an international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7 of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
New York City Tour
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
World Trade Center
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York Holy Trinity Church
New York Madame Tussauds
Crowne Plaza Newark Airport Or Same level
Welcome to the city that never sleeps! New York City is always full of life and energy! Join us as we will be exploring the great wonders of this amazing city! We will stop at the famous Times Square, Wall street, Charging Bull, Empire state building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and so much more! This is an opportunity of a lifetime!
NYC Trinity Church (Outside visit) → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Trade Center Observatory (optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (optional, 60 mins) → U.S.S. Intrepid (optional, 60 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → Metropolitan Museum of Art (optional, 100 mins) → Madame Tussauds New York (optional, 60 mins)
We will also Pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
Trinity Church New York
Trinity Church (also called St. Paul's Chapel) is the oldest public building that is in continuous use in NYC. The current church is the third on this site; the first Trinity Church was built in 1698.
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange, and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987.
Any trip to New York City must include a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty. This iconic landmark has stood in the city that never sleeps for more than 100 years, as a joint effort between America and France to celebrate the anniversary of America's independence. And the sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with Brooklyn Bridge.
One World Trade Center Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York's iconic skyline. Maybe you've seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
[OR]Empire State Building
The Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and now it is an American cultural icon and has been featured in more than 250 TV shows and movies since the film King Kong was released in 1933. A symbol of New York City, the tower has been named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Metropolitan Museum of Art contains over two million masterpieces of artwork, over five thousand years old artifacts and offers a grand mixture of cultural art pieces from all around the world! It is one of the largest art museums in the world and you surely do not want to miss out on it! The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s mission is to encourage and educate the future generations of tomorrow to continue the study of fine arts! The museum also offers a variety of events every month and exhibits for everyone to enjoy!
[OR]Museum of Modern Art
MoMA has been important in developing and collecting modernist art and is often identified as one of the largest and most influential museums of modern art in the world. The impressive collection that it houses includes works by Pollock, Dali, van Gogh, Picasso, among others.
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum (NYC)
Madame Tussauds New York, located in the heart of Times Square is the world’s greatest wax museum! Take a picture with wax figures celebrities to confuse family members and friends that you actually met the real stars! It is an entertaining museum and the perfect opportunity to let out your inner fun!
New York Night Tour
Rockefeller Center is described as one of the greatest projects of the Great Depression era, Rockefeller Center was declared a New York City landmark in 1985 and a National Historic Landmark in 1987. There, you will enjoy what is considered to be the best night view of the New York City skyline.Trendy Dumbo's cobblestone streets and converted Brooklyn warehouse buildings are the backdrop for independent boutiques, high-end restaurants and trendy cafes.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. The mission of the Museum is to promote awareness and understanding of history, science, and service through its collections, exhibitions, and programming in order to honor the heroes, educate the public and inspire youth. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
Things to Know
- If the One World Trade Center Observatory is closed, we will visit the Empire State Building (Optional, 70 mins) instead.
- If the Metropolitan Museum of Art is closed, we will visit the Museum of Modern Art (Optional, 100 mins) instead.
Independence National Historical Park
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Springhill Suites Gaithersburg Or Same level
Today, we will drive to Philadelphia, the City of Friendship, visit the Independence Historical Park and witness the history of American independence. Then go to Washington, the political center of the United States, the capital, where the White House, Congress, and Supreme Court are located. It also has many museums and is a famous tourist destination.
Independence National Historical Park (30 mins) → U.S. Capitol + Supreme Court of the United States + Library of Congress (outside visit, 120 mins) → White House (outside visit, 30 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (45 mins) → Washington D.C. In-depth Tour (optional)
*Washington D.C. In-depth Tour itinerary: Air Force Memorial (20 mins)→ Thomas Jefferson Memorial(20 mins) → World War II Memorial (20 mins) → Capitol Reflecting Pool (20 mins)
Independence National Historical Park
This National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a way of preserving important Revolutionary War sites for future generations. Known as "America's most historic square mile," this 55-acre park in the "Old City" district definitely a site to see.
The United States Capitol is among the most symbolically important and architecturally impressive buildings in the nation. The United States Capitol Building also holds the seat of the legislative branch in the U.S. federal government!
The White House
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
Abraham Lincoln was assassinated on April 14, 1865, just as the Civil War was ending. By March of 1867, Congress incorporated the Lincoln Monument Association to build a memorial to the honor the 16th president. Learn all about the main features of the Lincoln Memorial, visit the statue, murals, and inscriptions and more.
Washington D.C. In-depth Tour
Ride a coach past major landmarks on this night bus tour of Washington, D.C. Hop off at Air Force Memorial. Then visit the Capitol Reflecting Pool for the majestic night look of the Capitol and admire the glow of the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. Take a last stop at the magnificent World War II Memorial . After this amazing sightseeing tour with by our professional guides, you’ll understand why the nation’s capital is considered one of the world’s most beautiful cities at night.
Corning → Watkins Glen →Niagara Falls
Corning Glass Center
Watkins Glen State Park
Millennium Buffalo / Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls-Grand Island Or Same level
Today we will be heading to the Corning Glass Museum! The museum is located in western New York and is dedicated to history, art, and the science behind glassmaking. Following, we will be visiting Niagara Falls and overlooking the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall! Here, you will be simply amazed by the beauty of the falls and what makes Niagara Falls worth the visit.
Corning Museum of Glass (optional, 90 mins) → Watkins Glen State Park (optional, 60 mins) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (optional, 90mins)
The Corning Museum of Glass
Corning Museum of Glass is a beautiful glass artwork museum! It showcases over 3,500 years’ worth of glass for you to explore from Asia, Europe, America and more! Corning Museum of Glass even contains an Innovation Center and a 35 Centuries of Glass gallery! The Innovation Center in the Corning Museum of Glass houses interactive studies of science and research! Explore the museum with us today, as we take you through its educational and engaging exhibits! It is simply the most perfect museum for anyone of any age to visit!
Watkins Glen State Park
Glen Creek has carved a dramatic gorge into the Watkins Glen hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade.
Niagara Falls Night Tour
Get closer to America's Oldest State Park at Niagara Falls State Park! Enjoy some awe-inspiring sceneries and adventure-packed experience with us! Niagara Falls is actually not one waterfall, but three. The Niagara River flows down from Lake Erie and is divided by Goat Island. There, part of it flows to the horseshoe-shaped Canadian Falls (aptly named Horseshoe Falls), and the rest flows to the American Falls. At the American falls, the river is also split by a second small island, Luna Island, creating the third, small waterfall known as Bridal Veil Falls.
Things to Know
- Watkins Glen State Park is a summer itinerary, executed after the opening of the canyon, usually from April to October each year.
Niagara Falls → Boston
Maid of the Mist
Old Fort Niagara
Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough Or Same level
Today we will be exploring the true beauty and nature of Niagara Falls! We will start by visiting the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. Finally, we will take a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist and the Whirlpool jet boat tours.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (optional, 120mins, include Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (optional, 60mins) → Maid of the Mist (optional, 40mins) → Niagara Falls Daytime View (30 mins) → Boston
Niagara Whirlpool State Park
The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated that the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by an upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by the Niagara River.
Old Fort Niagara State Park
Old Fort Niagara is a rich historical landmark. It spans more than 300 years and its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in major wars of: The French and Indian War, the American Revolution, and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort too.
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
Experience the Niagara River like no other way. The exciting boat ride takes passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Maid of The Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes the Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water lays over the crest line of the falls every minute during daytime peak tourist hours. The famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Things to Know
- the jetboat will operates only when weather condition permits; in the case of a storm, snow, or hazardous icy conditions of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. The minimum age for a passenger that wants to ride the Jetboat is 4 years old with a height minimum of 40 inches.
- The Maid of the Mist Niagara Falls Boat is usually closed in winter season. It will not be visited based on attraction closure.
Boston → Home
Boston Port Ship
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and Boston and taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University Campus tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, passby) → Boston City Sightseeing (Bus tour) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Airport Drop-off / New York
Boston City Sightseeing pass by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
1. You can leave from Boston International Airport for saving time to New York City.
2. There is no campus tour on 12/25/2020 and 1/1/2021,we will have guided tour with your tour leader on Christmas Day（12/25/2020）and New Year's Day（01/01/2021）
Departure & Return
|John F. Kennedy International Airport-JFK Airport||09:00-21:00||Please be noticed the listed time refers to the meeting time with our staff after claiming your baggage.|
|LaGuardia Airport-LGA Airport||09:00-21:00||Please be noticed the listed time refers to the meeting time with our staff after claiming your baggage.|
|Flushing (Prince St)||09:30 - 17:00||37-20 Prince St Flushing Suite 2E Flushing NY 11354|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||18:30||90 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|[Surcharge] Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)||Airport pick-up service for $132(include first 1st and 2nd persons), $11 for each additional person.|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 14:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
- Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35，Child (age 0-12) $25
- New York Night Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $35
- Empire State Building: Adult $48, Senior (age 62 and above) $46, Child (age 6-12) $42
- One World Observatory: Adult $47, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 6-12) $35
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $20
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Museum of Modern Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 16 and below) free
- Madame Tussauds New York: Adult $43.54, Senior (age 65 and above) $43.54, Child (age 3-12) $43.54
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $25.25, Child (age 6-12) $14.75
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult：$68.85； Senior(55+)：$68.85； Children (6-12, minimum of 40 inches tall)：$42.34
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $30, Senior (66+) $28, Child (3-12) $25
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $38, Senior (age 65 and above) $38, Child (age 3-12) $38
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour: Adult $15, Senior $15, Child $10
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $10
- Niagara In-Depth Tour: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $29, Child (age 3-12) $19 including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park
- Washington D.C. In-depth Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35，Child (age 3-12) $25
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Only one time Complimentary Airport Pick-up Service for each room.
- If there are any changes to your flight, please contact us immediately to make some adjustments.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|16 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 80% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 40% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction